5.07.2017

I Was Born A Champion I Was Raised A Champion I Will Always Be A Champion

[et_pb_section bb_built="1" admin_label="section" transparent_background="off" background_color="#eded6f" allow_player_pause="off" inner_shadow="off" parallax="off" parallax_method="off" padding_mobile="off" make_fullwidth="off" use_custom_width="off" width_unit="on" make_equal="off" use_custom_gutter="off"][et_pb_row admin_label="row" make_fullwidth="off" use_custom_width="off" width_unit="on" custom_width_px="1080px" custom_width_percent="80%" use_custom_gutter="off" gutter_width="3" padding_mobile="off" allow_player_pause="off" parallax="off" parallax_method="off" make_equal="off" column_padding_mobile="on" parallax_1="off" parallax_method_1="off" parallax_2="off" parallax_method_2="off" parallax_3="off" parallax_method_3="on" parallax_4="off" parallax_method_4="on" disabled="off"][et_pb_column type="1_2"][et_pb_text admin_label="Text" background_layout="light" text_orientation="left" header_font="Source Sans Pro||||" text_font="Source Sans Pro||||" text_font_size="18" use_border_color="off" border_style="solid" disabled="off" border_color="#ffffff"]

[wps_ratings]

[prisna-google-website-translator]

Gary Williams Personal Philosophy


I Was Born A Champion, I Was Raised A Champion, I Will Always Be A Champion


[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type="1_2"][et_pb_image admin_label="Image" src="https://seohongkong.website/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Gary-Williams.jpg" alt="Gary Williams" title_text="Gary Williams" show_in_lightbox="off" url_new_window="off" use_overlay="off" animation="off" sticky="off" align="left" force_fullwidth="off" always_center_on_mobile="on" use_border_color="off" border_color="#ffffff" border_style="solid" /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section bb_built="1" admin_label="Section" fullwidth="off" specialty="off"][et_pb_row admin_label="Row"][et_pb_column type="4_4"][et_pb_text admin_label="Text New Subject" background_layout="light" text_orientation="justified" use_border_color="off" border_color="#ffffff" border_style="solid"]

I Was Born A Champion


I was born a Champion

I was raised a Champion

I got Champion in my bloodline

I’ve always been a Champion

I will always be a Champion


And when I close my eyes and die I will be a Champion

On my headstone they will write Champion

Every time they mention my name they will say Champion

 

My legacy is Champion

My obituary will be Champion

Every time they mention my name they will say Champion

Because I am a Champion

 

Every day that I get up, I say good morning Champion

When I look in the mirror, I see a Champion

When I go to the gym, I work out like a Champion

When I eat, I eat like a Champion

And what I read, makes me an even better Champion

The knowledge I put in my mind, is Champion

Because all day I am a Champion

 

From Sunrise to Sundown

From the moment I open my eyes, to the moment I close them

I am a Champion

 

I pray, I think, I speak, I walk like a Champion

No loss no set back no mistake will ever change that

I‘am a conquer born to succeed

Anointed to prosper

Blessed and Unstoppable

And I will arise out of the ashes

Because my God will not fail me

Because I am, Always have been, and always will be a Champion

 

Greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world

I can do all things, because with God all things are possible

And I am a Champion, doing the impossible

Failure is not an option

I refuse to concede

Because I am a Champion

 

When I bleed my blood is Champion

And anything that stands in my way

I will go thought it, over it, or around it

Because I am a Champion

 

Nothing can stop me, Blessed and Unstoppable

I am the undefeated, Un-Disputed, Never beaten, Champion of the World

 

The World says I’am a loser

I get up every day and go to war with that statement

They think I’am lazy

I hungrier than ever

Beast mode I’am beating all competition

The devil says I’ve got no money

Money comes to me easily, frequently, abundantly, in Gods perfect way

The World says I’am crazy

The world belongs to the Bold

 

They remind me of the loses I’ve taken

They say I’ll never recover

I serve the God of restoration

I will make a come back

 

They say you can’t pay your bills with dreams

Success will come of the assembly line of my mind

They say I only have average talent

Hard work and discipline are the great equaliser

Why don’t you get a 9 to 5 normal job that pays every week

Because I’am the head and not the tail

Above not below

I was strategically designed for greatness

 

It looks like you God has forgotten you

My god will never leave me nor forsake me

You really believe all that stuff your saying

Destany is obligated by universal law to concede, to the demands of unwavering faith

And I Believe

 

I’am a Champion

Committed, hungry, dedicated, fearless, bold, never wavering

Full of faith

Anointed, prosperous, strong, gracious, focused, disciplined

Willing to do whatever it takes, to be a Champion

 

I will arise one day

To make a fool out of all those who doubted me

I will live with no fear

I will boldly attack the things that scare me

They will not stop me on my destiny

No health issues, No job issues, No financial issues, No relationship issues

Nothing will stand in the way of my divine calling

Because I am a Champion

 

I was born a Champion

Raised a Champion

And I’ve always been a Champion

Will always be a Champion

My legacy is Champion

 

When it’s all said and done on my headstone

They will write Champion

Billy Alsbrooks #BillyAlsbrooks #Blessedandunstoppable

#GaryWilliams

[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section bb_built="1" admin_label="Section" fullwidth="off" specialty="off" transparent_background="off" background_color="#000000" allow_player_pause="off" inner_shadow="off" parallax="off" parallax_method="on" make_fullwidth="off" use_custom_width="off" width_unit="on" make_equal="off" use_custom_gutter="off"][et_pb_row admin_label="Row"][et_pb_column type="3_4"][et_pb_text admin_label="Text" background_layout="light" text_orientation="left" use_border_color="off" border_color="#ffffff" border_style="solid"]

SEO Ranking powered by SEO Hong Kong


[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type="1_4"][et_pb_image admin_label="Image" src="https://seohongkong.website/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/SEO_Hong_Kong.jpg" alt="Persistency Never Never Never Give Up Winston Churchill But they did not give up and they kept on going to the market place time and time again learn more" title_text="Persistency Never Never Never Give Up Winston Churchill " show_in_lightbox="off" url="https://seohongkong.website" url_new_window="on" use_overlay="off" animation="off" sticky="off" align="center" force_fullwidth="off" always_center_on_mobile="on" use_border_color="off" border_color="#ffffff" border_style="solid" /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.